Tips for a successful return/exchange...
Step 1: Download and print our return/exchange form (Adobe required)
Step 2: Read our return/exchange policy below
- Return or exchange your Barco scrubs order within 30 days of receipt
- Be sure your scrubs are unwashed and unworn with exception to trying them on. (return them as they were received by you)
- Confirm all sewn-in labels and tags are intact. do not remove tags
- Be sure all returned scrubs are free of debris, this includes, but is not limited to, pet and human hair, carpet fibers, dust, dirt, etc.
- Make sure we receive your scrubs undamaged and in the condition they were received by you
- Please put scrubs back in original plastic bag, if available, if not, please insert scrubs into a plastic bag to protect them on the way to us
There are NO fees or extra charges for returning or exchanging your original uniform order. Just print, complete and mail our return/exchange form along with your uniforms and scrubs to us and we'll do the rest. It's easy!
If you receive an incorrect or mis-shipped item, don't return it. Contact us toll free @ 866-217-2782 (M-F 9-5 CST) and we'll handle your reorder and return shipping at no cost to you.
If you received what you ordered correctly, but need to exchange for a different size, style or color, use our exchange form at the link above. Depending on your location, you'll have your new order in about 10 business days.
If you're in a hurry, place a new order online today for the items you need in the correct sizes, colors, styles, etc., then return what you have for a full refund within 30 days.
If you're returning your Barco order for a refund, use our return/exchange form, indicate "return only" and mail the form and your order to the address indicated. Your card will be refunded in about 10 business days. You'll receive an email confirmation of your refund as soon as it is processed.
- All shipping charges, if any, are non-refundable
- No returns will be accepted beyond 30 days without prior approval @ 866-217-2782 (M-F 9-5 CST)
Can I exchange for a different brand?
No, you must exchange for items within that brand or manufacturer. For example, you can exchange Crayola scrubs for NRG scrubs, as they are made by the same manufacturer, Barco uniforms.
Am I responsible for shipping my order back to A1Scrubs, Inc?
Unless you receive a defective or mis-shipped item, you are responsible for return shipping to us, however, we'll ship your new exchange order to you at no additional charge.
Does it matter what company I use to ship my scrubs back to you?
No, you may use any method to return your barco scrubs order. We recommend using the US Postal Service for any return of 5 items or less. This is the best value. If you are returning 6 or more items, UPS is generally more cost effective. We always recommend shipping with some kind of proof of delivery or tracking number to ensure your order is delivered to us.
If you have a question about our return/exchange policy, email us